- For Therapists - Sexual Addiction & Infidelity Dynamics Workshop: Effective Treatment Approaches for Couples, Part B
Date: Friday, December 14th, 2012, Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00PM 6 CEU's
Fee: $135.00 - General; $120.00 - Alumni
- All are welcome to register for this workshop regardless of whether you took Part A of
this training given by Rob Baker at Antioch in Spring 2012.
- Sexual addiction is not only proliferating at an alarming rate with the emergence of cybersex, but alsobecoming more invasive into homes and families. For those that did not have the opportunity to attend the prior workshop on this topic, this training will provide an overview of assessment and relapse prevention for problematic sexual behavior presented in the first workshop. For those attending Part B, particular emphasis in this training will be devoted to relational reconciliation, healthy intimacy and sexual re-integration for couples. In this content-rich one-day training, you learn:
• Assessment and evaluation approaches for problematic sexual and
codependency patterns in the context of individual and marital therapy.
• Relapse prevention models and treatment intervention tools for personal
recovery, grounded in cognitive-behavioral, family systems, trauma and
• Specific focus: a two-phase approach for relational reconciliation including specific steps,
formats and exercises to support restoring trust, co-creating healthy intimacy and sexual
re-integration, supported by interpersonal neuro-biology methodologies.
- Instructor: Rob Baker, M.A. LMFT, LMHC, CSAT(S) has over 25 years of experience in working with individuals, couples and families in varying roles: as a staff therapist and later as the Director of Counseling of an agency, as the founder and director of a counseling agency and currently in private therapy and coaching/consultant practice. Baker is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor/Consultant, through the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals – www.iitap.com ). He has previously been a Certified Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider in Washington State, from 1993-1998, and continues to specialize in working privately with individuals and couples to address sexual addiction issues in both individual and group therapy formats. For more information, visit his website: http://www.nextstepcc.com/
- Tuition: $135 general; $120 Antioch alumni, faculty, staff. Antioch graduate students in mental health
are welcome to take CE workshops at a special discounted rate on a space available basis. Contact
the Center for Continuing Education for details.
Register on line: https://continuinged.antioch.edu/wconnect/ace/home.htm Or call our office @ 206-268-4111.
Location: Antioch University Seattle is located at 2326 6th Avenue in the Belltown neighborhood at the north end of downtown Seattle
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Antioch University Continuing Ed. Sponsored Workshop: Sexual Addiction & Infidelity Dynamics - Effective Treatment Approaches for Couples - 6 CEU'S
Thursday, April 15, 2010
What is Unique about the Couple Communication Skills Training Program?
- Over 600,000 couples nationally and internationally have participated in Couple
Communication since its beginning at the University of Minnesota Family
- More than 70 independent studies, many at major universities throughout the United States document the effectiveness of the program in helping partners learn skills
and increase relationship satisfaction
- Awards affirming the program have been received from the Association of Couples
for Marriage Enrichment, the American Association for Marriage and Family
Therapy, and the National Council on Family Relations
- Offers the best integrated set of communication concepts and specific skills
This Workshop and the Couple Communication Skills Training Program are designed to assist you to:
- Develop confidence in your ability to effectively communicate together
- Create faster, better resolutions to conflict
- Expand your understanding of yourself and your partner
- Reduce disagreements and tension
- Experience greater caring and esteem for yourself and your partner
Learn more at: http://www.couplecommunication.com/
Facilitator: Rob Baker, M.A. LMFT, LMHC, CSAT
Location & Contact Information:
Eastside Foursquare Church:
14520 100th Ave. NE,
Bothell, WA 98011
Date: Friday Evening, April 20th & Saturday, April 21st, 2012
Registration: Friday, 6:00 PM,Workshop 6:30 - 9 PM
Saturday, 9 AM - 4 PM (lunch on your own, 12 - 1:00 PM)
Early Registration Fee: $80.00 per couple + $45.00 for Couple Communication Program Packet (one per couple) - cash, credit card or check made payable to Next Step CC
Late Registration Fee: $100.00 per Couple + $45.00 for the Couple Communication Packet.
Registration and payment need to be received no later than one week prior to the Workshop
for the early registration fee. Space will be limited.
Refund: A refund of your registration fee can be obtained up to one week prior to the Workshop, less a $10.00 handling fee. No refunds will be made after that time.
Registration: (send or fax to above address)
Phone: __________ E-Mail:___________